We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24 years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline and creativity.
We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to lead marketing activities and communications on markets in 6 continents. A work on-site at the HQ in Sofia.
• Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans for Walltopia's global markets.
• Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report results to senior management.
• Content Creation Focus: This role is intimately connected with creating compelling and impactful content, particularly in English texts, to drive engagement and communication across global markets.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs and trends, and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
• Collaborate with product development and sales teams to ensure products meet customer needs and are effectively marketed.
• Plan and oversee the production of marketing materials, including digital content, print collateral, and videos.
• Taking part in marketing responsibilities regarding trade shows.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing. Focus on global markets and B2B industries is considered advantage.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth.
• Experience managing marketing budgets and resources.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to analyze data and develop insights that inform marketing strategy.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders.
• Knowledge of the Active Entertainment industry and/or the climbing wall market is a plus.
• Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Professional development in the world’s leading company for climbing walls and active entertainment;
• Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
• Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
• State-of-the-art office;
• Sponsored additional health insurance;
• 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
• Complimentary “Introduction to Climbing” course;
• Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
• Discounts in different shopping centers.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now