We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise, or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. We have proved this for the last 25+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results, and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility for what we do and the way we do it.
We are now looking for a SAP MM/PP key user to join our team and support us in SAP.
The SAP/MM key user will:
- Support SAP users
- Create and maintain SAP accounts and MM/PP master data
- Support transformation programs, optimizing and implementing SAP solutions
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements
- Conduct/facilitate user trainings
- Communicate with external SAP companies.
To excel in this role, we expect you to have:
- University degree in Economics, Business Informatics or Industrial Engineering
- 2+ years of practical experience with SAP MM/ PP/ SD
- professional experience in an production company or implementation in production company will be consider as an advantage
- Business process knowledge in MM/SD/PP
- Project management knowledge and work experience on project assignments would be considered an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
What's in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration + uncapped bonus compensation plan
- Professional development in the world’s leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment
- Opportunity to travel around the globe
- Flexible start of the working day (7:00 - 10:00)
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
- Employee referral bonuses
- State-of-the-art office
- Sponsored additional health insurance
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
- Complimentary “Introduction to Climbing” course
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now