We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise, or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. We have proved this for the last 24+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results, and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility for what we do and the way we do it.
We are now looking for a Sales Specialist to join our team and support us in our expansion and maximizing of the market potential for our #ActiveEntertainment department.
The Sales specialist will:
- Contact, qualify, and manage inbound leads;
- Proactively research companies and approach potential customers through cold calling/emailing, LinkedIn, network events, etc.;
- Expertly present Walltopia and communicate our unique values propositions to industry decision-makers;
- Build relationships with key account customers;
- Prepare offers and negotiate terms and conditions;
- Produce periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Collaborate and work closely with our Architecture, Engineering, Product development, Project management, and Marketing team.
To excel in this role, we expect you to have:
- Competitive spirit and a hunger to win;
- High level of curiosity and desire to go deep and wide in all company’s processes and products’ features;
- Strong sense of ownership and self-accountability;
- Values that align with ours;
- Proven track record of successful sales experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (a second language is considered a plus);
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales and/or business development;
- Experience working with a sales CRM software;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive remuneration + uncapped bonus compensation plan;
- Professional development in the world’s leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment;
- Opportunity to travel around the globe;
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- State-of-the-art office;
- Sponsored additional health insurance;
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
- Complimentary “Introduction to Climbing” course;
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.