|We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24 years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment products. We got there with hard work, focused efforts, and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away from empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative for our Holds & Volumes department to join our team.
• Contact, qualify, and manage inbound leads;
• Proactively research companies and approach potential customers;
• Expertly present our brands and communicate our unique values propositions to industry decision-makers;
• Build relationships with key account customers;
• Produce periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
• Order processing: receiving, sending for production, conducting, organizing of expedition, invoicing, and additional communication with customers.
• Excellent spoken and written English (a second language is considered a plus)
• Experience in Sales is a strong advantage;
• Good time management and analytical skills;
• Strong sense of ownership and self-accountability;
• Ambition for development and achievements in the field of sales and marketing;
• Efficiency, resourcefulness, precision;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Excellent computer skills – experience with sales software is an advantage.
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Professional development in the world’s leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment products;
• Opportunity to travel;
• Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
• Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
• Employee referral bonuses
• State-of-the-art office
• Sponsored additional health insurance
• 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
• Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course
By joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
To apply please submit your CV and Cover letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.