We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24 years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline and creativity.
We are now looking for a Sales Administrator to become a part of our Active Entertainment division in Sofia.
The Sales Administrator will:
- Update and manage clients databases in the internal company system;
- Enter orders and projects in the system;
- Communicate via email or by phone with clients on various project related matters;
- Create and maintain Customer Quotes;
- Coordinate internal and external communication with agents and/or other departments within the company;
- Process necessary data in SAP ERP and Excel (training will be provided).
- Bachelor's degree. The role is suitable for candidates with little to no experience and recent graduates as well;
- Fluency in English - written and spoken;
- A high level of personal discipline, attention to detail and ability to set priorities and work within deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Previous administration experience will be considered an advantage, but is not obligatory.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development in the world’s leading company for climbing walls and active entertainment;
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- State-of-the-art office;
- Sponsored additional health insurance;
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
- Complimentary “Introduction to Climbing” course;
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply' button below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now