Who are we:
We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise, or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. We have proved this for the last 24+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results, and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility for what we do and the way we do it.
Our Sales team is now looking for a Sales Administrator with French to coordinate and execute the day to day administrative tasks within the Sales department. You are our ideal candidate if you are a highly organized and disciplined with the ability to prioritize and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Work as administrative support for the Sales team: processing of orders, follow up, organizing of shipment, invoicing;
- Be responsible for all orders and deliveries entry in the ERP (SAP) system;
- Managing clients and website databases in the internal company system;
- Working out of miscellaneous reports, incl.regular & monthly reports in Excel and SAP;
- Prepare offers for online tender procedures for the purchase of products and services;
- Coordinate internal and external meetings with clients and agents.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Great multitasker – able to work on numerous tasks by paying attention to each important detail;
- Highly organized and disciplined individual able to prioritize among everyday tasks;
- University degree;
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system will be considered as advantage.
What we offer:
- Professional development in the world's leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment;
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
- State-of-the-art office;
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
- Complimentary “IntClimbingn to climbing” course;
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center;
- Discounts for all AFCM locations in Bulgaria - Funtopia, Climb Academy, Climbar & Dinner, Walltopia Climbing Center (for family members);
- Discounts in many store chains.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.