We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 22 years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment products. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away from empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team and:
- Oversee, manage and direct company's projects from beginning to end
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Prepare, organize and manage reports and necessary project documentation
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Communicate with customers any changes or risks throughout the project
- Understand the company's production processes, incl. metal construction production and assembling
- Solve construction problems through the assembling
To excel in this job, we expect as a minimum:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (BS in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture will be considered an advantage)
- Two+ years of relevant experience (although recent graduates are encouraged to apply too)
- A good level of spoken and written English (at least B2);
- Technical skills to interpret construction methods, contracts and drawings of the project (AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, PMS)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Technical skills to interpret construction methods, contracts and drawings of the project
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and Cover letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.Apply now