We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24 years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment products. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
We are currently looking for a Management Team Assistant to join our team in Sofia.
The Managment Team Assistant will:
- Support the leadership team of Walltopia (CFO & Deputy CEO) in all administrative, financial and strategic tasks
- Responsible for intercompany projects and initiatives as assigned
- Monitoring and analyzing financial information
- Responsible for and manage the management calendars, plan meetings and conferences
- Interacting cross-functionally with all departments including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Design, Project management, Finance and IT (Meet our team on Walltopia Careers webpage)
To excel in this role we expect as a minimum:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics/Accounting
- At least two years of experience in a Operations/Administrative Coordinator role or similar, preferably in a fast-paced environment with varying responsibilities and supporting multiple managers
- Equipped with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail, organized, ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong follow through skills, takes initiative, able to self-manage and work independently
- Good conceptual skills, an overall forward-thinking problem solver
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Works well under pressure with a can-do positive outlook
What's in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development in the worlds’ leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 )
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
- Employee referral bonuses
- State-of-the-art office
- Sponsored additional health insurance
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
- Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and Cover letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now