We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24 years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away from empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline and creativity.
We are now looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist. A work on-site at the HQ in Sofia.
• Assist in developing and executing marketing strategies and plans for Walltopia's global markets.
• Conduct research and analysis to gather information on customers, competitors, and market trends.
• Help manage marketing campaigns and budgets, including tracking and reporting on campaign performance.
• Assist in creating and editing marketing materials, including digital content, print collateral, and videos.
• Taking part in marketing responsibilities regarding trade shows.
• Maintain the company's social media accounts and assist in managing the company's website.
• Help with market research, data analysis, and reporting on marketing metrics.
• Support the senior marketing team with ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in marketing, or relevant internships.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and draw insights.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
• Familiarity with social media platforms, digital marketing tools, and basic graphic design skills are a plus.
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Professional development in the world’s leading company for climbing walls and active entertainment;
• Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
• Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
• State-of-the-art office;
• Sponsored additional health insurance;
• 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
• Complimentary “Introduction to Climbing” course;
• Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
• Discounts in different shopping centers.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now