As the world is changing, so is entertainment. Techtopia, a newly acquired by Safety Engineering tech start-up, is an innovative company that transforms the traditional ways of physical entertainment through digitalization. We research and improve the experience of visitors in various centers for active entertainment and sports. We are inspired by the main principles of game design. We develop software and hardware solutions that are successfully implemented around the world.
We are now looking for a Junior Java Developer who will join us and help digitize how people have fun.
You will have the chance to work on a highly innovative product and actually the first climbing supervision system that uses artificial intelligence with a trained neural network to recognize, predict and prevent dangerous scenarios in climbing facilities.
You will work in an agile way in a cross-functional team (including backend, frontend, and UX). You will be a part of the team decision making process – from which features will be developed, through which technologies should be used, what the processes would be and who else will join the team.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java;
- Knowledge of Relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience or knowledge of Spring Boot Framework;
- Experience or knowledge of Hibernate / JPA;
- Experience with Git and Linux;
- Curiosity in new technologies and building cutting edge solutions.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing company with interesting international projects;
- Competitive salary and on-target bonuses;
- Possibilities for career advancement;
- Healthy and friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Flexible start of the working day – between 7:00 to 10:00 AM;
- Possibilities for working from home;
- Additional health insurance.
If you are ready to work on exciting projects while further learning and developing your skills, APPLY now and join us!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Apply now