We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility for what we do and the way we do it.
We are now looking for an Intern – Accounting department to join our Accounting & Finance team.
The Accountant Intern will:
- Prepares standard documents connected with business trips;
- Taking care of customers – issuing invoices and booking payment plans;
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents;
- Preparation of standard month end Reports;
- Online banking;
- Performing daily tasks.
To excel in this job we expect as a minimum: :
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics;
- Knowledge of accounting and tax legislation;
- Collaborative style;
- Ability to work independently;
- English is a must.
What we offer:
- Professional development in the worlds’ leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment;
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
- State-of-the-art office;
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
- Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course;
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now