Walltopia AD is the world leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of artificial climbing walls and adventure facilities. It operates on 6 continents, and has constructed some of the largest and most elaborate climbing centers in the world.
We are currently seeking to employ a talented, passionate, and dedicated In-house Counsel with at least 3 years of post-qualification professional experience.
- Providing legal support for the day-to-day business operations of the company and its subsidiaries;
- Negotiating, drafting and revising investment, IP, franchise, sales, and other commercial agreements, including insurance contracts and financial leases;
- Providing practical and timely advice and counsel to management on a variety of legal issues and maintain a proactive approach in helping to identify and minimize risks to the company, while supporting its strategy and goals;
- Researching domestic and foreign law to ensure the company’s legal compliance in all business matters;
- Effectively managing multi-jurisdictional legal issues and providing guidance on applicable laws impacting the company’s activities in multiple jurisdictions;
- Preparing litigation files, including pleadings and ancillary applications;
- Working closely with other corporate departments, such as business, finance, accounting, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing and with outside counsels, experts and consultants, to defend claims against the company.
Requirements and Expected Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in law from a Bulgarian or foreign university
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Other foreign languages will be considered an asset;
- At least 3 (three) years of relevant experience as a sole practitioner, in-house counsel for an innovative or fast-growing company and/or associate in a full-service law firm;
- Experience in corporate, commercial, labour, contractual, tax and administrative law are considered assets;
- Team player with advocacy skills and meticulous attitude;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent judgment, analytical skills, common sense and strong business acumen and ability to work under pressure in an efficient and ethical manner;
- Professional curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside the area of expertise.
What we offer:
- Become part and get extensive knowledge and know-how from the world leader in the industry;
- Perfect environment for responsible, ambitious individuals who are looking to gain a competitive career advantage worldwide;
- Working in a team of various dedicated and energetic professionals.
How to apply:
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.Apply now