We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24 years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions.
We got there with hard work, focused efforts, and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail, and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility for what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline and creativity.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our team and support our project management team in daily tasks.
The PM Assistant will:
- Coordinate technician’s team travels arrangement (airplane tickets, accommodation, etc.);
- Book VISA-s interviews and submit relevant travel documentation to local authorities;
- Prepare and manage online tenders for products and services using Auxionize - a reverse auctions platform;
- Execute daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner.
To excel in this job we expect as a minimum:
- A recent graduate (Preferably in Business or Technical degree);
- Fluent spoken and written English (at a B2 or higher level);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Attention to detail.
What's in it for you:
- Professional development in the world's leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment;
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
- State-of-the-art office;
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
- Complimentary “IntClimbingn to climbing” course;
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and Cover letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.Apply now