We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 24+ years making a name as the world’s leader in the design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions.
We got there with hard work, focused efforts, and an in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and win through innovation, dedication, attention to detail, and profound knowledge of our customers; we take responsibility for what we do and how we do it.
We are now looking for an Aftersales Coordinator to join our team.
The Aftersales Coordinator will:
- Resolving customers inquiries as the first point of contact after the completion of a project;
- Preparing service and repair estimates, advise on routine maintenance/repair services required;
- Processing different orders, forms, applications, and requests;
- Keeping records of customers' interactions and transactions;
- Maintaining customer database;
- Identifying and selling value-added services and accessories as required.
To excel in this job we expect as a minimum:
- University degree - a degree in Engineering will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English - a second language will be considered an advantage;
- A high level of personal discipline and ability to set priorities and work within deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP and Sugar CRM;
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma Process.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development in the world’s leading company in the design and production of climbing walls and active entertainment;
- Opportunity to travel around the globe;
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 );
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- State-of-the-art office;
- Sponsored additional health insurance;
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers;
- Complimentary “Introduction to Climbing” course;
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center.
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter with proven track records of sales achievements by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.Apply now