WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 80 countries on 6 continents and we have 25 years of professional experience. We are growing and expanding our portfolio of products and services and we are now looking for an Junior Accountant for our Headquarters in Sofia.
Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and ready to face challenges with an "it can be done" attitude. We, on the other side, will be happy to provide support, guidance and constructive feedback that leads to professional development and job fulfilment.
We are now looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting & Finance department for our Headquarters in Varna.
What You’ll Do:
- Issuing invoices, preparing contracts and updating payment plans
- Internal support for the sales department
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents
- Creating master dates in SAP
- Preparation of management reports
- Participate in tax and financial audits
- Reconciliation of data from multiple systems / sources
- Preparation of standard month end and year end reports
- Online banking and posting of payments
To excel in this job we expect:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounting
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the current accounting legislation
- Experience in manufacturing company is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency
- Collaborative style
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in French is an advantage
- Challenging work in a young team and result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity
- Exciting opportunity for professional development in a top company operating worldwide
- Flexible start of the working day ( 7:00 - 10:00 )
- Friendly working atmosphere and regular team events
- State-of-the-art office
- 80 BGN monthly food vouchers
- Complimentary “Introduction to climbing” course
- Unlimited membership for Walltopia Climbing Center
Тo apply please submit your CV by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.Apply now