We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 21+ years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance.
We are now looking for an intern to join our Accounting team and become part of Rocktopia OOD. Rocktopia OOD is an accounting company, part of Walltopia Group.
- Student/University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics;
- Basic knowledge of accounting and tax legislation;
- Collaborative style of working;
- Fluency in English (minimum B2);
- Another foreign language is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently.
- Prepares standard documents connected with business trips;
- Taking care of customers – issuing invoices and booking payment plans;
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents;
- Preparation of standard month end Reports;
- Online banking;
- Performing daily tasks.
- Minimal salary payment per month for regular working hours;
- Working in a fast-growing company which operates on international markets and is a leader in its field;
- Possibilities for qualification increase and long-term employment contract;
- Good office atmosphere;
- Interesting, dynamic and challenging environment as a part of a young team.
How to apply:
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.