WHO WE ARE
We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. And we have proved this for the last 22 years as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; and by taking responsibility in what we do.
Our Active Entertainment product line evolved naturally from our experience in the climbing walls industry towards products that combine fun + sport + adventure in an urban environment that do not require for the participants to have specific sport preparation or equipment. We started in 2012 with one brand - Fun Walls, and today our portfolio includes Ropetopia, Ninja Course, Rollglider, Adventure Trail, Artificial Caves, Cloud Climb and Adventure Hub.
We are now looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in steel structures to join our Active Entertainment team.
As a Structuraln Engineer, you will work on products for Walltopia portfolio that cater amusement and recreational market.
- Responsible for creating technical documentation in compliance with the client requirements and the company production capabilities.
- Working in close cooperation with clients, architects and other structural professionals for the construction plans of projects worldwide.
- Working with AutoCAD and Advance Steel.
- Performing analysis and calculations for structures.
- University degree in engineering
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, good command in Advance Steel is an advantage
- Knowledge in Robot Structural Analysis or similar software
- Good command of English
- Result-oriented personality
- Energetic and motivated person
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and result-oriented environment that can help you gain a competitive career advantage worldwide;
- Gaining experience with building codes in structural projects in every corner of the world.
- Opportunities for professional development;
- We offer you the chance to challenge not only your mind, but your body too: free climbing course, free access to Walltopia Climbing Center, discounts for Climbar and Funtopia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.