Business Development Manager
WHO ARE WE
We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 22+ years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline. From doers not talkers.
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help us grow bigger and faster.
- Be responsible for lead generation and expanding company’s network with industry decision makers, key strategic partners and client-prospects;
- Identify, engage, negotiate and close new partnerships that support the long-term growth of the business;
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs;
- Maintain and update the company’s CRM system to accurately track customer data and keep record of important interactions;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Coordinate internal and external communication with agents and/or other departments within the company (After Sales, Marketing, Design, Engineering, Project management, etc.);
- Attend regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Walltopia products.
TO EXCEL IN THIS JOB WE EXPECT AS A MINIMUM:
- 5+ years of lead generation and sales experience;
- University degree - a degree in Economics/Accounting will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English, second language is considered an advantage;
- Entrepreneurship mindset, drive to succeed and strong can-do attitude;
- Willingness to travel at short notice;
- A high level of personal discipline and ability to set priorities and work within deadlines;
- Experience in SAP and Sugar CRM will be considered an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
Тo apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter with proven track records of sales achievements by pressing the 'Apply" button below.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.