WHO WE ARE
We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. And we have proved this for the last 22 years as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; and by taking responsibility in what we do.
Our Active Entertainment product line evolved naturally from our experience in the climbing walls industry towards products that combine fun + sport + adventure in an urban environment that do not require for the participants to have specific sport preparation or equipment. We started in 2012 with one brand - Fun Walls, and today our portfolio includes Ropetopia, Ninja Course, Rollglider, Adventure Trail, Artificial Caves, Cloud Climb and Adventure Hub.
We are now looking for a Structural Engineer with experience in steel structures to join our Active Entertainment team.
As a Structuraln Engineer, you will work on products for Walltopia portfolio that cater amusement and recreational market.
- Preparing 3D and 2D production drawings for cutting of panels and steel structures for projects all over the world
- Creating two- and three-dimensional wooden and steel structures
- Coordinating the project with the engineering supervisor, designer and project manager of every project
- Preparation of full technical documentation package for production and assembly drawings and specifications
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, good command in Advance Steel is an advantage
- Technical education - degree in furniture and steel structure engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge in production processes in furniture and steel structure manufacturing
- Result-oriented personality
- Energetic and motivated person
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and result-oriented environment that can help you gain a competitive career advantage worldwide;
- Gaining experience with building codes in structural projects in every corner of the world.
- Opportunities for professional development;
- We offer you the chance to challenge not only your mind, but your body too: free climbing course, free access to Walltopia Climbing Center, discounts for Climbar and Funtopia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.