BTL & Events Manager
WHO ARE WE
We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this in the last 22+ years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline. From doers not talkers.
For our Head office in Sofia we are looking to employ a BTL and Events Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a BTL and Events Manager you’ll lead the events team and oversee the planning and execution of the participation of Walltopia in events around the Globe. In 2019 we participated in more than 40 large and smaller scale events on 5 continents.
These are B2B industry events where our participation is aimed to help create new sales opportunities, build brand awareness, and delight our key audiences.
You will report to the CMO and work in close collaboration with all teams across the company to identify key events, negotiate sponsorship agreements, plan and execute our participation in industry events, also plan and execute our own events, and manage the full lifecycle of event logistics.
You will have a solid understanding of how events align with overall Marketing and Sales strategies, and bring a winning mix of creative energy; results-driven mindset; willingness to get hands-on the work; strong attention to detail; and wholehearted empathy for our mission and the stakeholders of our business.
- Develop and maintain an annual events calendar that includes important milestones, such as sponsorship and production deadlines
- Improve or create a new process and system for tracking and executing events flawlessly and implement process controls to improve coordination across departments
- Work with our internal clients to identify new/valuable event opportunities and requirements; drive internal approval and external application process
- Plan and execute high-quality events that build our brand awareness and generate high quality leads for all of our business streams
- Manage event logistics, including onsite booth instalment and compliance with regulations
- Manage relationships with vendors for exhibiting, marketing materials, catering, entertainment, transportation, etc., and ensure all event elements are executed on time, accurately and cost-effectively
- Partner with internal clients on budget maintenance process, including vendor contracts, POs, invoices, tracking and reconciliation
- Build processes to scale events resources and activities
- Monitor our competitors’ activities and marketing materials online and offline
- Lead the selection process of vendors for the production and the branding of a wide variety of marketing materials
- Own the Marketing Warehouse and take care and responsibility of all our assets
- Manage and grow a high-performing BTL, production and events team
- Exhibit an ability to work independently, while maintaining exceptional levels of quality control from project start to finish
- Support in growing a high-performing BTL and events team
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in marketing and event management
- Prior experience directly managing a team
- Exceptional project and time management skills—highly organized, able to prioritize, detail-oriented, results-driven, and accountable
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate effectively with vendors and stakeholders
- Enthusiastic collaborator who is able to effectively work across teams with many different stakeholders
- Sound business judgement and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to succeed and grow in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment
- An honest and straight forward personality with integrity and a proactive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive remuneration
- Work at the The Collider Activity Center – free access to the biggest climbing gym in the region and other sport and wellness opportunities
- Work in a multinational and dynamic environment
- Amazing learning opportunities
- Work all over the world taking part of some of the biggest and most attractive events and exhibitions
HOW TO APPLY
Тo apply please submit your CV and a short cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.