Senior Mechanical Engineer
WHO WE ARE
We are Walltopia and we believe that success never comes as a surprise. Or that it depends on something else outside of our control for that matter. And we have proved this for the last 21+ years making a name as the world’s leader in design and manufacturing of climbing walls and active entertainment solutions. We got there with hard work, focused efforts and in-depth understanding of our products and the industries we operate in. Not by chance. We are driven by results and we win through innovation, dedication, attention to details and profound knowledge of our customers; by taking responsibility in what we do and the way we do it.
We never say we are a good fit for everyone. We are not and that’s O.K.
But if you are one of those rare breeds who run away of empty, monotonous roles, and instead, you are excited to solve real problems in an environment that values results more than promises, then hey, you might like it here.
What’s the catch you would ask? We call things by their real names and we are fond of rules. Our best results to date have always come from people with a high level of personal discipline. From doers, not talkers. We are now looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join one of our teams.
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical construction systems.
- Starting at the concept design, you will be part of a multidisciplinary project team in which interface monitoring is as necessary as it is crucial.
- You create two-dimensional and/or three-dimensional design drawings and ensure that the applicable standards for designs and design verifications are integrated.
- You contribute to composing quality documents, including the FAT (Factory Acceptance test) and SAT (Site Acceptance test) for the purposes of testing the various systems, and you offer – also on-site – support with commissioning the rides.
- You make product drawings of designs and provide these with all relevant documentation regarding, for instance, material requirements.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or other relevant education) with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You are well-versed in the application of modern machine or steel construction methods, production techniques, and associated materials.
- You are able to understand problems in an analytical way and tackle them in a structured way.
- You have the ability to independently master new technical fields.
- You preferably have experience with software such as Autocad/Mechanical Desktop, SolidWorks, CATIA V5, PTC Creo;
WHAT WE OFFER
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry. You will also work in a team that takes great pride in what it builds and is always focused on innovation.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Please send your cover letter and CV by clicking Apply. We look forward to working together!