WHO WE ARE
WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the production of artificial climbing walls. We operate in over 50 countries on 6 continents and have 20 years of experience in the industry.
Due to the expansion of our product range and the company's projects, we are looking for a Structural Engineer to join our team is Sofia
- Manages an in-house team of draftsmen and is responsible for the completion of the assigned projects;
- Work closely with clients, architects and other project developers;
- Carries out, reviews and approves projects in AutoCAD and Advance Steel;
- Carries out analysis and calculations of structures;
- Allows problems associated with the design and fabrication of the construction.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a higher education in the field of Engineering, specializing in structural engineering;
- 3 years of experience in the field;
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and Advance Steel;
- Excellent command of Robot Structural Analysis or other similar software;
- Excellent command of English;
- Result oriented;
- An energetic and motivated personality.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A result-oriented environment that supports innovation and enables your ideas to became reality;
- Opportunity for professional development supported by the world leader in the climbing industry;
- Possibility to challenge not only your mind but your body: Free access to fitness and membership in our new climbing gym Walltopia Climbing & Fitness
- Very good remuneration tied to your results
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.