Sales Specialist for climbing holds - Holdtopia
WHO WE ARE
WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and we have 20 years of professional experience. We are growing and expanding our portfolio of products and services and we are now looking for a Sales Specialist for climbing holds at our company Holdtopia, located in our Head office in Sofia.
Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and ready to face challenges with an "it can be done" attitude. We, on the other side, will be happy to provide support, guidance and constructive feedback that leads to professional development and job fulfillment.
- Process orders, deliveries and invoicing in the SAP system;
- Coordinate internal and external communication with clients, partners, agents, and production;
- Identify, engage, negotiate and close new partnerships that support the long-term growth of the business;
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Keep the products on the website up to date;
- Update and manage clients’ database.
- University degree - a degree in Economics/Accounting will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English - a second language will be considered an advantage;
- A high level of personal discipline and the ability to set priorities and work within deadlines;
- Experience in SAP and Sugar CRM will be considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
Joining us you will work in a dynamic and demanding environment that will give you a great opportunity to learn, develop and build new skills and get a good understanding of what it takes to be a world leader in our industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.