WHO WE ARE
WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and we have 20 years of professional experience. We are growing and expanding our portfolio of products and services and we are now looking for a Senior Accountant for our Head office in Sofia.
Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and ready to face challenges with an "it can be done" attitude. We, on the other side, will be happy to provide support, guidance and constructive feedback that leads to professional development and job fulfillment.
- Financial control and analysis;
- Preparation of management reports;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Participate in tax and financial audits;
- Being responsible for VAT registers and VAT return;
- Reconciliation of data from multiple systems / sources;
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents;
- Preparation of standard month end and year end Reports;
- Yearend closing;
- Online banking;
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics;
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting is a must;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the current accounting legislation;
- Experience in manufacturing company is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency;
- Collaborative style;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging work in a young team and result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity;
- Exciting opportunity for professional development in a top company operating worldwide;
- Challenge not only your mind, but your body too: free climbing course, Walltopia Climbing & Fitness membership, discounts for Climbar and Funtopia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.