Consolidation and controlling specialist
WHO WE ARE
WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents through offices in the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Austria, Russia and Asia Pacific and exporting to more than 50 countries around the globe. Setting trends in the climbing wall industry, in 2012 Walltopia started expanding its portfolio to a number of products in the Active entertainment sector.
Our Logistics team is now looking for a Freight Forwarding Specialist to work closely with the Logistics Manager in coordinating and executing day to day tasks within the department. You are our ideal candidate if you are a highly organized and disciplined person with the ability to prioritize and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Assist in preparation of consolidation financial statement;
- Financial control and analysis of subsidiaries;
- Preparation of management reports - sales productivity and expenses reports;
- Reconciliation of data from multiple systems / sources;
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents;
- Preparation of standard month end and year end Reports;
- Yearend closing;
- Online banking – letter of credits and performance bonds;
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics;
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the current accounting legislation;
- Experience in manufacturing company is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good command of English both verbal and written;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency;
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging work in a young team and result-oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity;
- Exciting opportunity for professional development in a top company operating worldwide;
- Perfect environment for responsible, ambitious individuals who are looking to gain a competitive career advantage worldwide;
- Results – oriented, innovation – supporting company mind-set driven by inspiring leadership style;
- Challenge not only your mind, but your body too: free climbing course, Walltopia Climbing & Fitness membership, discounts for Climbar and Funtopia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.