WHO WE ARE
WALLTOPIA is the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls and number one preferred manufacturer at the US market. We operate in 50 countries on 6 continents and have 20 years of experience.
Since 2012 Walltopia started expanding its portfolio to a number of products in the Active Entertainment industry. Currently, apart from artificial climbing walls and safety equipment, Walltopia manufactures adventure products like Ropetopia, Ninja Course, Fun Walls & Rollglider.
Therefore, we are now looking for a Product Manager to exapnd and develop our Zip Line product. You are our ideal candidate if you are not afraid of challenges, have a can-do attitude and are eager to expand your knowledge.
- Perform AutoCAD and Advance Steel drawings, prepare preliminary design;
- Create and improves products from conceptual design to physical implementation;
- Evaluate and resolve technical/construction feasibility, design optimization, and product issues;
- Determine products price and communicate with clients to ensure the project meets all their needs;
- Optimize products’ cost for current products and verify proof of concept for newly developed once;
- Communicate with the factory the product/project specifications;
- Coordinate and negotiate terms with suppliers of the product parts;
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules;
- Acknowledge specific orders after client confirmation and process these in the company internal system.
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED
- University degree in Engineering or other technically oriented field;
- Deep knowledge on materials and their way of treatment (plywood, metal, plastics, wood, etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and assembly processes;
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD /knowledge in Advance Steel would be considered advantage/;
- “Can – do” attitude;
- Responsible and highly organized;
- Fluency in English;
- Valid driving license.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Become part of a product with enormous potential in the amusement and adventure sector;
- Environment that is result – oriented, supports innovation and is driven by great mind and inspiring leadership style;
- Global-level opportunity for professional development, supported by the world leader in the climbing industry;
- Challenge not only your mind, but your body too: free climbing course,Walltopia Climbing Center membership, discounts for Climbar and Funtopia.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.