WHO ARE WE
We are WALLTOPIA - the world leader in the manufacturing of climbing walls. As of now we have completed 1800 projects in more than 70 countries around the globe in both the Sports and the Amusement industries. In order to meet the growing demand two new production facilities are set to open next year. Following the 80% growth in 2017 we are now exapnding our Active Entertainment division by growing the Product Development team. We are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team. If you have a ‘get things done’ mentality and you are not the one to back down from a challenge you’d like it here.
- Designs and develops new products & processes in relation to our Rollglider product line
- Evaluates the current products and technologies and works for their active improvement
- Evaluates the potential of newly-developed products and technologies as well as their applicability
- Minimizes expenses on implementation and production in compliance with quality standards
- Negotiates with related suppliers/subcontractors/institutions/laboratories
- Organizes testing and certification of the newly-developed products/processes where applicable
- Creates the procedures and manuals accompanying new product/technology implementation
- Actively communicates with the production facility and partner companies and organizations.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has knowledge and experience of virtual testing with finite element analysis (COSMOS, ANSYS, LS-DYNA), fluid dynamics or rigid body dynamics;
- Has experience in writing technical documentation (technical reports, user manuals, patent applications etc.), preferably in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
Joining our team you will work in a friendly, result oriented environment supporting innovations and creativity. As Walltopia is a world leader in its industries, you will have the opportunity to work on international strategic projects and to further develop your skills and knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to take active part in the development of one of our most interesting and complex products - the Rollglider. If you feel inspired and you see an opportunity for growth - both for you and for us, let us know.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, submit your CV and Cover Letter in English by pressing the 'Apply" button below. Only shortlisted applicants, who have submitted all required documents, will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.