How to Apply
STEP 1: APPLY
You want to be part of our amazing team? Sent us your CV/resume, cover letter, and any other documents required for the position that you are interested in.
STEP 2: FIRST INTERVIEW
Now be patient for a while. If your application corresponds to what we are looking for, we will invite you for an interview. We start with a few logical reasoning tests, which help us paint a better picture of how you think. If you have good results, you will proceed to a short interview with one of our recruitment specialists.
STEP 3: SECOND INTERVIEW
We do like you but we still need something more. Therefore we invite you for a second interview with one or two of your potential team leaders, who will tell you more about the position that you have applied for, as well as ask you questions about your past experience. In some cases, instead of a second interview or prior to it, we can send you a few simple tasks to complete which help us get a better orientation on how you work in practice.
STEP 4: OFFER
Congrats! We have decided that you are a great match for Walltopia and we hope you also think so! Look for our official job offer in your e-mail box.
- Application Documents
- Decision Process
- Take wise and informative decisions about the department you would like to apply for;
- Apply only if you believe you would put your heart in;
- Tell us all about your choice and the reasons behind it
- Align your skills and experience to your chosen position’s description;
- Be concrete and specific. (Please do not use big words just for the sake of using big words.);
- Send us a cover letter;
- Keep it short;
Your first meeting is with Walltopia’s recruitment specialists, who are both experts at interpreting resumes and familiar with everyone’s jobs—not just the one you applied for. These are the first people you need to impress in order to proceed to the next stage. They are here to see what your best qualities are, and to route you through the entire company. It is their job to make sure you are a good match for Walltopia, and determine if we are likely to do great things together.
- Show us deep knowledge of the company (products, teams, history and values);
- Ask questions - take your time and think about these before you come to the interview;
The second meeting is with your potential manager and mentor. Take the chance to highlight your best qualities one more time. We might ask you some open-ended questions that put you in a situation very similar to a real one. Keep in mind that we would like to learn more about your problem solving approach. It is important to explain your thought process when answering such questions. The way you communicate and make decisions is another thing we would like to explore and learn more about during the interview.
- Able to deeply research and absorb information;
- Hungry for knowledge with a life-long learning attitude;
- Positively anxious – in case you are wondering, this is the feeling that you could always score better in everything you do; the feeling that motivates you to keep moving, as you believe that you were born to do great things!
We will send you an official job offer via e-mail no later than a day after your last interview. Please mind the deadline for your final answer. We are very punctual and discipline is one of our top qualities – this is why we would like the exact same attitude from you if you are about to enter the team.